Friday, October 4, 2013

Make it Real

SARK books show up all the time at Goodwill, and thank goodness
they do, or I may have missed the author's juicy & saucy inspiration.

The best (and simplest) recomendation so far?  Don't just think it,
plan it, dream it...physically make it.  That way you have something
tangible to share and improve, and who knows, it may be awesome
from the start!

I love planning, and the "Make it Real" mantra is perfect for me.

I have the wonderful dilemma of so many fun things to do,
its sometimes hard to know where to start...postage art?  calligraphy?
scrapbook journaling?  assemblage?  Its all fun!

And even better, its now all going to augment my teaching through
four art exhibits, each with at least four "galleries" of pieces.

Yep, I kick butt on the planning, now I need to start making :).

No comments:

Post a Comment