Saturday, August 17, 2013

Progressive and Romantic Colors

Ace Hardware currently has a total of 11 indoor paint color groups,
four I love (previous four blogs), five were outright rejects,
two did not quite work for me, but had notable features...


The "Progressive" colors mix cool and warm colors of different intensities.

I can't help it, this grouping makes my skin crawl, except the left page,
the "Edgy" colors ooze caramel and chocolate cherry, they get a pass.


The "Romantic" grouping is, you guessed it, all about pink...

Now, I adore pink, but I think it needs a firm hand, even the pastels.
I like this palette, but don't love it, the pinks need some counterbalance.

Overall I am really impressed with the Ace color team, I have never found
big color groupings I like, and they put together
four winners & two maybes for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment