Monday, April 29, 2013

Ravishing Ruby Ring

After falling head-over-heels for my created ruby cab ring from
Fused N Twisted, I dreamed of a custom with a larger stone.

With the most amazing turn-around speed possible, this
10 mm rose faceted beauty in hammered fine and Argentium
silver has already arrived.  Thank-you Marcia!
 I'm having a blast trying it on with all my clothes and goodies.
Yep, it goes with aqua tones...

...perfect with a spring green rainbow...

This ring even has enough pizazz to hold its own
with a sparkly Sorrelli bracelet.

 The thin band is the perfect size for me, and comfortable enough
to wear every day.  Luckily, the delicate design has sturdy
underlying construction, built like the proverbial bridge.

Oh, and the colors, so spectacular ranging from bing cherry red...

 
 ...to hot pink and about every red and pink shade inbetween.

 Everyone can't help but take notice.

 The ruby rings even stack together for extra pow.

 But I'll probably wear them apart for double-handed bling.

 With my Mom's engagement ring and Grandma's wedding band,
multiple generations who love sparkly things.

 Just one more photo before I'm off to try her with another outfit :).

1 comment:

  1. Lesley, your pictures and comments are so well done! Bright and beautiful. Thank you for such positive press. I will be following your blog now and perhaps, I'll even be more attentive to mine!
    Thanks for being you.

    ReplyDelete